Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's "Almtbakin the Sunnis:" Where were you when slaughtered at the hands of Daesh?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's "Almtbakin the Sunnis:" Where were you when slaughtered at the hands of Daesh? Empty Abadi's "Almtbakin the Sunnis:" Where were you when slaughtered at the hands of Daesh?

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Oct 2016, 3:35 am

[rtl]Abadi's "Almtbakin the Sunnis:" Where were you when slaughtered at the hands of Daesh?[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]

[rtl]Addressing Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Saturday, Almtbakin the Sunnis of Iraq, after the start of liberalization city of Mosul from the control of the organization "Daesh" criminal operations, saying: "Where were you when the slaughter at the hands of Daesh year?".[/rtl]

[rtl]Ebadi said in a speech during the World Assembly of Islamic Awakening held in the Baghdad conference, followed up by "Sky Press", "The source of our strength is the cohesion between the people and the armed forces," stressing that "there are large numbers of young people wanted to volunteer in response to a fatwa Ulkipaia jihad."[/rtl]

[rtl]He said al-Abadi, that "our first concern is to liberate the civilians and that is what we are doing in the battle of Mosul," following up "We are surprised by the voices began weeping on the Sunnis of Iraq as soon as we got to eliminate terrorism phase, Where were you when the slaughter Daesh the Sunnis and the abandonment of thousands of them during the more than two years ago? ".[/rtl]

[rtl]The work of the Ninth Conference of the World Islamic awakening compound fired on Saturday morning, in the capital Baghdad with the participation of 26 Arab and Islamic state[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:44 pm