Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi attacking Turkey: Ankara is not fighting Daesh but to expand its influence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi attacking Turkey: Ankara is not fighting Daesh but to expand its influence Empty Abadi attacking Turkey: Ankara is not fighting Daesh but to expand its influence

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:36 am

[rtl]Abadi attacking Turkey: Ankara is not fighting Daesh but to expand its influence[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: AH[/rtl]
    [rtl] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]
    [rtl]The prime minister Haider al-Abadi, Saturday that Turkey does not want Iraq eliminate Daesh, while noting that its attempt to intervene militarily in Mosul to try to expand the influence of Daesh.[/rtl]

[rtl]Ebadi said in a speech during the World Assembly of Islamic Awakening held in the Baghdad conference, followed up by "Sky righteousness", "The attempts by Turkey's military intervention in Iraq is not to eliminate Daesh but to expand the influence of Alajerbad that his liver Iraqi forces heavy losses."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, Abadi said that "the source of our strength is the cohesion between the people and the armed forces," stressing that "there are large numbers of young people wanted to volunteer in response to a fatwa Ulkipaia jihad."[/rtl]

[rtl]He continued, that "our first concern is to liberate the civilians and that is what we are doing in the battle of Mosul," following up "We are surprised by the voices began weeping on the Sunnis of Iraq as soon as we got to eliminate terrorism phase, Where were you when the slaughter Daesh the Sunnis and the abandonment of thousands of them during more from two years ago? ".[/rtl]

[rtl]The work of the Ninth Conference of the World Islamic awakening compound fired on Saturday morning, in the capital Baghdad with the participation of 26 Arab and Islamic countries.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:17 am