Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi rebukes Gulf countries accuse of supporting terrorism for "the liquidation of international ac

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi rebukes Gulf countries accuse of supporting terrorism for "the liquidation of international ac Empty Abadi rebukes Gulf countries accuse of supporting terrorism for "the liquidation of international ac

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Oct 2016, 4:42 am

Abadi rebukes Gulf countries accuse of supporting terrorism for "the liquidation of international accounts."

Date: 10/22/2016 09:44
     | Visits: 274

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [url][/url]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Rebuked Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Saturday, the Gulf States against the backdrop of "destructive wars" that hit Syria and Yemen, pointing to the existence of Arab countries do not want to admit its components, while the accused unnamed countries supporting terrorism for "the liquidation of international accounts."
    Ebadi said in a speech in which the Gulf countries addressed during the World Assembly of Islamic Awakening held in Baghdad, and followed up / information / conference, "any religion and creed abandons millions of Syrians and destroy Syria in this way nasty," and wondered "why this destructive war that hit Yemen in spite of destitution and poverty. "
    Abadi added that "there are countries that support terrorism to settle international accounts, and must be converted to the Islamic awakening acts and curriculum and are not limited to logos," pointing out that "some countries do not want to recognize the ingredients."
    And was launched in the capital, Baghdad, on Saturday morning, the Ninth Assembly of the World Synod of Islamic awakening with the participation of 26 Arab and Islamic countries. Finished / 25 p.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:19 am