Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: The real deal corrupt officials involved explosives sheltering behind judiciary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: The real deal corrupt officials involved explosives sheltering behind judiciary Empty Expert: The real deal corrupt officials involved explosives sheltering behind judiciary

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Oct 2016, 4:19 am

[size=37]Expert: The real deal corrupt officials involved explosives sheltering behind judiciary[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    The eighth and final
    Since 2007 until now under the detection of explosives is corresponding to Moe devices file prescriptions Staradh and his work in averting terrorist attacks, remained trapped for statements and debates Sia Sieh and parliamentary and judicial ..
    Major General Jihad al-Jabri, a counter-explosives Department Interior Ministry official defenders of the work of this device has told the Alantdbnt (The independent British) on 23 / January / 2010 after having faced the facts about the falsity of the work of this device Vsrah saying: (Whether it's magic or scientific, what I care about is detecting bombs. I do not care what they say. I know more about bombs than Americans do. in fact, I know more about bombs than anyone in the world).
    And the translation of what he said (as if it were magic, or note, the thing that concerns me because it reveals explosives. I do not Pay attention to what they say. I know more about bombs than he knew the Americans. I know the truth about bombs than anyone in the world).
    Later it was revealed that Major General Jihad al-Jabri had received a bribe from (James McCormick) device manufacturer has revealed Turaihi Mr. Aqeel (Inspector General of the Interior Ministry) at the time of bribery and sentenced to prison, Major General Jihad al-Jabri.
    Mr. Aqeel Turaihi has told the channel BBC (BBC) on 23 / April / 2013 that gave them the anger Iraqi citizen knows that a corrupt deal claiming the lives of hundreds of Iraqis. Of course Mr. Aqeel Turaihi knew about the falsity of the machine and his deal corrupt since 2009 and continuing with this strange device even after the condemnation of anti-explosives Department Director (Jihad Jabri) and imprisonment Following the corrupt deal ?! .
    Mr. Jawad al-Bolani, the interior minister declares its time to channel the Iraqi saying (that the device helped the discovery of an explosive 16,000). And an increase in disregard for the lives of the people of surprise comes when one of the company that produced the alleged explosives detector for news in The New York Times stated that all workers within a company (ATSC) knows that there's nothing inside this machine! It's just meant the cover does not contain anything inside! He said also saying that the cost of making the machine is $ 250 only.
    Scott International
    For his part, political analyst Manaf al-Moussawi, "there are a lot of issues that need to be looked especially since the issue of the security side and the lives of citizens, but I'm not very much optimistic that the re-investigation or trial and held accountable for negligence in this area especially that this machine was a big reason the occurrence of many of the bombings and security breaches and the consequent major crimes against the Iraqi people, and noted that the state, which has sold the device may have punished the person who as had carried out the fraud, but so far the Iraqi judiciary has not Atfal with this issue and many other issues, even if formed committees many achieve and that did not listen to their answers until this Alhzh including the escape of more than 1,500 terrorist operation from the Abu Ghraib prison.
    Sees al-Moussawi said, "There are a lot of issues and a lot of experts on money from this deal restoration we have met some of the characters that have had the ability through some of the existing paragraphs, whether within the CCAMLR the United Nations or the Security Council and even international agreements were also these elves showing officials but so far we did not notice any real interest in Kiffa to recover the money, whether it was fake companies or from muggers who stole the people's money and Batalli this subject a large file and dangerous and there are great political secrets so neglected and overlooked.
    Underscoring that the "political aspect in the field of Almtootoon stay away from the legal issue is the primary factor in the non-arrival of these criminals to justice or to the competent authorities and Batalli This means that there are some characters that have a hand in the non-corrupt accountable."
    He said the "Ksairalamadah too many talk was had in the figures, Ms. Magda Tamimi talked about the presence of more than $ 200 billion of fictitious projects that does not exist in this direction either human toll has reached perhaps more than half a million martyrs."
    Here arises a question about the purpose of this huge number of TV channels and radio stations, newspapers, magazines and Web sites in Iraq, perhaps the political and religious orientations shift without looking deeply and prohibits them from working professionally and professionally. Strangely, in a deal explosives detection corrupt device is that means the British and American flags had attached importance to expose this corrupt deal and the work of press reports Gel I mentioned some of them in this article is the center of Scott applied to those who assumed that they are the owners of this matter and I mean their Iraqi ?! If it were to humans in the state of Iraq and the inviolability of value would have been to open an investigation that's specifically raised in the media and bring the perpetrators to justice and then the trial will facilitate both stolen and hyper fortune of the people, Fmhakmh of hyper people's lives will facilitate the trial of the people stole food. Of course probably be sufficient to prosecute and condemn some small heads and silence on senior officials. If this was the work originally trial. That if there was a value to people's lives and their fortunes in Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:37 am