Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri looking with the Kurdistan Islamic Union developments of the situation in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri looking with the Kurdistan Islamic Union developments of the situation in the country Empty Jubouri looking with the Kurdistan Islamic Union developments of the situation in the country

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Oct 2016, 4:40 am

[size=30]Jubouri looking with the Kurdistan Islamic Union developments of the situation in the country[/size]
    23/10/2016 10:21 | Number of Views: 52
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Search Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, with the Secretary General of the Union of Kurdistan, Salah al-Din Muhammad Bahauddin, developments in the political and security situation in the country.
    A statement by the Office of the al-Jubouri got "direction Press" a copy of it today, "The President of the House of Representatives met on Saturday evening, in his own office, the Kurdistan Islamic Union delegation led by the Secretary General of the Party, Mr. Salahuddin Muhammad Bahauddin, During trading the meeting at the latest developments security in the country and the ongoing operations to liberate the province of Nineveh. "
    The statement pointed out that "the meeting discussed the recent attacks on the province of Kirkuk and the importance of strengthening the security effort to ensure the non-recurrence of such violations."

He said the "meeting included an exchange of views on developments in the political situation in addition to the displaced families and supplies required to be submitted to them the file." The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 15 Mar 2024, 12:21 am