Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

As for me and my house.

csd9013
    csd9013

As for me and my house. Empty As for me and my house.

Post by csd9013 Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:00 am

"...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Yesterday morning my husband called the family together to pray. The kids were busy playing and I was hungry and wanted to eat first, but I chose to push that to the side to respect my husband's wishes. Well each of our babies prayed first, then me, then he prayed, and afterwards God led my husband to prophesy over each one of our kids. They were all so blessed by his words and moved almost to tears. It was powerful.

I tell you this, when a man stands up and takes his rightful place in the home, when he says "come on you all we are going to pray" regardless of how everyone else may feel about it, when a man honors God no matter what, God will richly bless that home and the enemy will be kept far away.

Prayer: Father God, thank you for this example of a godly home. I pray that you help me and my family to honor you in the same way. Let praying together as a family become our greatest priority. I pray that you will move by your Spirit in my home. Keep the enemy out and keep the love in. In Jesus' name, Amen.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

As for me and my house. Empty Re: As for me and my house.

Post by Neno Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:46 am

yes

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 pm