Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+11
dejavu
weslin3
Screwball
sassy
mochasmom
jedi17
csd9013
fonz1951
lonelyintexas
Neno
wciappetta
15 posters

The Central Bank raised the dinar against the dollar

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The Central Bank raised the dinar against the dollar  - Page 4 Empty The Central Bank raised the dinar against the dollar

Post by wciappetta Sun 23 Oct 2016, 5:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Coinciding with the victories of our security forces in Mosul. The Central Bank raised the dinar against the dollar

Central Bank officials confirmed yesterday that the Iraqi dinar price final price us dollar coinciding with victories of our security forces are advancing towards the liberation of the city of Mosul, the source said in a press statement singled out by the news that the Central Bank decided to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar financial mechanisms within its own policies stating that those mechanisms are subject to the principle of supply and demand in the domestic market. The source said the Iraqi dinar during the coming few days will witness a significant rise in the price of the US dollar.

Site Editor: 2016-10-23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    jedi17
    jedi17

The Central Bank raised the dinar against the dollar  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Central Bank raised the dinar against the dollar

Post by jedi17 Mon 24 Oct 2016, 4:57 pm

dejavu wrote:Been a long time coming, I'm getting old already just do it!

wow...it is a good article when we can Deja to post.....long time no see!!
    dejavu
    dejavu
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

The Central Bank raised the dinar against the dollar  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Central Bank raised the dinar against the dollar

Post by dejavu Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:06 pm

Been waiting in the wings, I peek once in a while :)
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:15 pm

Dejavu,
    Long time no see.  Glad to see you posting.  Yes, things are getting good.
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    dejavu
    dejavu
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by dejavu Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:27 pm

Hiya LIT, just hoping their version of significant is the same as ours lol. It's nice to see any sort of positive progress in all of this for sure!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:31 pm

Hey Dej, good to see you!
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:48 pm

mochasmom wrote:Hey Dej, good to see you!

Darn right it is good to see Deja....at one point she was the major contributor....damn thing that Dinar burnout.....but it is great to see her around!!
    dejavu
    dejavu
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by dejavu Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:51 pm

Hiya mocha! Awe you guys are sweet..but I'm probably going to be in trouble for causing off topic convo..as usual lol

irst topic message reminder :

Coinciding with the victories of our security forces in Mosul. The Central Bank raised the dinar against the dollar 

Central Bank officials confirmed yesterday that the Iraqi dinar price final price us dollar coinciding with victories of our security forces are advancing towards the liberation of the city of Mosul, the source said in a press statement singled out by the news that the Central Bank decided to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar financial mechanisms within its own policies stating that those mechanisms are subject to the principle of supply and demand in the domestic market. The source said the Iraqi dinar during the coming few days will witness a significant rise in the price of the US dollar.

Site Editor: 2016-10-23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

edited to keep Deja out of trouble
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 24 Oct 2016, 6:07 pm

I hear you dejavu... Good to see that you are sill alive.. Some have died along the way... Weren't you in IFF or whatever it was??... lol I forgot what it was called... Yes... Let's hope they wrap this up... Dance
    dejavu
    dejavu
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by dejavu Mon 24 Oct 2016, 6:16 pm

Thanks for the edit ;) yes Wes. .my first ever dinar forum membership was IIF..and I know so sad to see so many have passed away during this venture :(
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 24 Oct 2016, 7:04 pm

dejavu wrote:Been waiting in the wings, I peek once in a while :)
    lol...That Facebook page.... badboys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:05 pm