Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Yildirim: Turkey is willing to establish free of terrorism inside Iraq in cooperation with the Kurdi

rocky

Yildirim: Turkey is willing to establish free of terrorism inside Iraq in cooperation with the Kurdi

Post by rocky on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:12 am

[ltr]Yildirim: Turkey is willing to establish free of terrorism inside Iraq in cooperation with the Kurdistan region[/ltr]

Since 10/23/2016 18:19 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr][/ltr]

[ltr]Follow-up - the balance of News[/ltr]
[ltr]He showed Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim, his country's desire to establish a zone free of terrorists inside Iraq in cooperation with Iraq's Kurdistan Regional Government, similar to what was done in the Syrian territory adjacent to the Turkish border.[/ltr]

[ltr]This came in statements made by the prime minister during a joint meeting with the six local television stations, on Saturday evening, during which he touched on the talk about a number of internal and external issues, particularly the current situation in neighboring Syria and Iraq.[/ltr]

[ltr]In response to a question about whether there were talks between Ankara and Erbil on a plan to establish a zone free from terrorists zone, and if the last was in favor of it, Yildirim said that the Kurdish region, "recognizes the importance of cooperation with Turkey in this context, and stressed his readiness for it in several Occasions".[/ltr]

[ltr]And whether that safe space shared within the territory of the Kurdish region similar to its counterpart in Syria, he explained by saying, "Yes, but we have a common desire with the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) in principle for the establishment of safe areas everywhere requires, because the danger common for both sides It is my Ka Ka ".[/ltr]

[ltr]Yildirim noted "the existence of a private Turkish troops stationed on the border region on the Iraqi side near Erbil, so the Government of the Territory show its willingness to cooperate with us closely."[/ltr]

[ltr]"Of course there is cooperation at the moment, but we have more possibilities to promote it, because they (Erbil officials) are alarmed by the terrorists (in reference to the elements of my organization Ka Ka terrorist) as much as we are alarmed."[/ltr]

[ltr]He pointed out that "my Ka Ka" began to move from northern Iraq's Qandil mountains, towards Sinjar (west of Mosul), and is working to establish a camp there and therefore this poses a threat to the Government of the region posed by more than us. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The Turkish Prime Minister stressed that the militants "My Ka Ka" and its extension of the Syrian "b j d" are trying to eliminate the Peshmerga forces in the area.[/ltr]

[ltr]He continued, "This is the core of the truth, they (the government Erbil) are aware of this danger and therefore constitutes a cooperation with Turkey's paramount importance to both of us (..) We will work to achieve security and establish a joint safe space."[/ltr]

[ltr]And whether there is information or documents to Turkey regarding the stationing of "My Ka Ka" in the district of Sinjar, he stressed that his government has information in this regard.[/ltr]

[ltr]In this regard, that "the terrorist organization based in Sinjar gradually, and this is well known and will take the necessary measures in a timely manner."[/ltr]

[ltr]It should be noted that the units of the special forces in the Turkish army, launched a dawn of August 24 / August last, a military campaign in Jarablos city of northern Syria, in coordination with the international coalition air forces, under the name of "the shield of the Euphrates," aims to purge the city border and the area of ​​the organizations terrorist, especially "Daesh" organization which targets innocent Turkish state and its citizens.[/ltr]

[ltr]The operation succeeded, within hours, the liberation of the city and neighboring regions, also subsequently been the liberation of all the borderline between the cities of Jarablos Alsorretan and pride, and thus no longer any areas adjacent to the Turkish border under Satrh.anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:56 pm