Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prayers go back to churches Bartila after two years of occupation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prayers go back to churches Bartila after two years of occupation Empty Prayers go back to churches Bartila after two years of occupation

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 3:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prayers go back to churches Bartila after two years of occupation

 translation term 

Hossam Matthew knelt on the ground and took a handful of black dirt, the effects of thefighting, and poured on his head and then hegot up , he says , "this is the land Bartila, it 'sour land." At the beginning of this week , Iraqi forces managed to regain Bartila, town predominantly Christian eight miles east ofMosul, the main gateway to the stronghold Daesh in Almousel.ala the rattling sounds of artillery fire and theroar of the air strikes were still heard in nearby areas. The seizure of Bartila an important obstacle in Mosul campaign, and for the people of the town were restored on Saturday to celebrate their return for the first time since the expulsion of Daesh them. A lot of people did not expect that their town falls in the grip of violent extremist group, where they thought they were safe when he was a terrorist organization rushes south ofMosul towards the capital Baghdad. Even after the fall of Mosul was people congregate in the three churches to pray and in cafes sipping coffee and playing dominoes although water and electricity shortages. But theextremists they had other plans. In an effort to secure the areas surrounding the alleged Avasamthm, quickly they turned their sights to the vast plains of Nineveh plain known parties. In August 2014 , Kurdish forces andlocal forces swept protection - security guards - which protect Bartila. After hearing so residents had fled, afew hours before the arrival of the killers, to Arbil and found themselves refugees live in moldy buildings are incomplete or in temporary camps in the backyards of churches. After weeks some of them left after two years and a lot of them stayed. 
    This week was able to elite troops from fighting terrorism to flush out militants from Bartila after a fierce battle in the streets of the town filled Baknasi Group and car bombs. On Saturday , troops were advancing wheels Humvees on the main road between Erbil and Mosul. 
    The soldiers were walking gingerly between the alleys and fields filled with debris. Matthew says , "Today I was born again after I was dead two years ago." Taking some members of the Christian forces known Nineveh plain pieces of wood to work cross and then carried him to the top of the church of Mar Hmona east of the town, informing them a range of counter - terrorism forces , which asked them to beware of thesnipers strongly. They put the cross on the dome of the church and Zinoh Iraqi flag. Khalid said Shimon residents of the town as he watched the soldiers a neighboring church bell rang , "I do not know what to do? Do you laugh or cry? I can not believe that I promised, I've saved us Iraqi forces from this terrorist organization, Save us from these mice, dogs." In other parts of the town to leave their mark extremists, where they wrote on homes and businesses confiscated from Christian owners phrase "property of the Islamic state , " and beneath the character (n) , which means a Christian. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:55 am