Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

(Journal) reveal the mysteries of the Turkish delegation's visit to Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

(Journal) reveal the mysteries of the Turkish delegation's visit to Baghdad Empty (Journal) reveal the mysteries of the Turkish delegation's visit to Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 4:11 am

[size=37](Journal) reveal the mysteries of the Turkish delegation's visit to Baghdad[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News , 
    MP for the Liberal bloc Majid al - Gharawi, Secrets and Mysteries of the Turkish delegation and its provisions before the Iraqi government, pointing out that the Turkish delegation carrying messages from the Turkish Prime Minister Recep Erdogan , the Iraqi government toaccept Turkish troops in Iraq and survival.
    He Ghraoui's (Journal News) that "the visit of the Turkish delegation came to put pressure on the Iraqi government to accept Turkish troops on Iraqi soil and involvement in the liberation of Mosul operations," adding that the Turkish delegation informed the Iraqi government that he would not withdraw from the Ba'shiqah whatever it takes.
    For his part, another lawmaker said the Turkish delegation spoke Bastala and told the Iraqi side by saying "It's on the Iraqis to accept this situation or are you waiting for Malaisarkm" and perhaps reconsider the Treaty of Lausanne in 1923.
    He explained that "the House resolution and the position of the central government and the clear rejection of Turkish troops in Iraq," noting that "the security leaders in the popular crowd rejects Turkish military movements in the axes of the fighting in Mosul, pointing out that on Erdogan to return to his senses before it is his army burnt offering to the fire the security forces and the popular crowd. "
    And that "the survival and the presence of Turkish troops in Bashiqa region is a violation of Iraq's sovereignty and the lack of respect of good neighborliness by the Turkish government," pointing out that "there was a move weak Iraqi diplomacy and the State Department and its embassies to appeal to the international community for violations of Turkey for Iraq," .anthy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:39 pm