Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian and Iraqi border guards agree to do polls on both sides of the borders of the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian and Iraqi border guards agree to do polls on both sides of the borders of the two countries  Empty Iranian and Iraqi border guards agree to do polls on both sides of the borders of the two countries

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 4:16 am

[rtl]Iranian and Iraqi border guards agree to do polls on both sides of the borders of the two countries[/rtl]

[rtl]
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
    [rtl]Announced the commander of the Frontier Corps Iranian Brigadier General Qassim Rezai, Monday, from Iraq and Iran reached an agreement on doing the rounds poll in the sea, land and simultaneously on both sides of the borders of the two countries.[/rtl]

[rtl]Said Rezai, was quoted by the Iranian news agency "IRNA" and seen by "Sky Press," "Annatouselna to good agreements, during our visit to Iraq last week, to establish security on the border north-west, center and doing the rounds poll in the sea and land simultaneously on both sides of the two countries borders."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "the provision of security for visitors to forty Husseini of the most important ongoing programs in this regard," stressing "provide full preparations for the entry of Iranian pilgrims Mnavd Hlmjh, attractive and Mehran to the holy sites in collaboration with Iraq."[/rtl]

[rtl]Rezai said that "a stable security well on each country's borders amounting to 8000 kilometers and shared with 15 countries, thanks to the efforts of the Border Guards and the armed forces of Iranian forces."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said, earlier, continuing his quest to facilitate the entry of Iranian tourists and ending to the cancellation of visa between the two countries[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:27 pm