Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fayez: US Defense Secretary made no mention of the presence of Turkish troops in the Nineveh Plain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fayez: US Defense Secretary made no mention of the presence of Turkish troops in the Nineveh Plain Empty Fayez: US Defense Secretary made no mention of the presence of Turkish troops in the Nineveh Plain

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 4:24 am

[size=30]Fayez: US Defense Secretary made no mention of the presence of Turkish troops in the Nineveh Plain[/size]
    24/10/2016 11:55 | Number of Views: 2
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    A coalition of state law , member of the parliamentary Amer Al - Fayez , today, that the visit of US Defense Secretary to Baghdad comes within the context of the battle in which the presence of joint forces supporting Iraqi forces.
    Fayez In an interview with "direction," he said of the duties of US Secretary of Defense to be on the lookout for the work of his troops in the battle to liberate Mosul and meet the security leaderships for the purpose of the Joint Coordination
    Al-Fayez said that US Defence Secretary did not mention the presence of Turkish troops in the Nineveh Plain, noting that Iraq is still insisting on the non-participation of Turkey in the ongoing operations in Mosul editing.
    Al-Fayez said that Turkey has ambitions in Mosul and trying to immerse troops to impose a fait accompli and negotiate out of strength with Iraq.
    It is said that US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter Pray to Baghdad on Friday morning for a visit which discussed the latest developments in the war on Daesh. Where he met with senior officials and leaders of the Iraqi army

Edit / Adel Serail 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:31 pm