Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Awadi: the US administration has failed to settle the dispute between Baghdad and Ankara

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Awadi: the US administration has failed to settle the dispute between Baghdad and Ankara Empty Al-Awadi: the US administration has failed to settle the dispute between Baghdad and Ankara

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 4:25 am

[size=30]Al-Awadi: the US administration has failed to settle the dispute between Baghdad and Ankara[/size]
    24/10/2016 10:39 | Number of Views: 37
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    She said the National Alliance MP Ferdous al-Awadi, said on Monday that the US administration and during the visit of Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter's recent visit to Iraq has failed to settle the dispute between Baghdad and Ankara, which I got because of the entry of Turkish troops into Iraq without the knowledge of the federal government.
    Awadi In an interview with "direction Press" made it clear that the US administration when intending to achieve something starts firing conflicting news and create a certain atmosphere to reach its ambitions and has already happened in the division of Iraq scheme.
    She pointed out that al-Awadi, Carter told existence of an agreement between Baghdad and Ankara was trying to persuade Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi thereby allowing Turkish troops in the liberation of Mosul process, however, he failed to persuade al-Abadi, a point is calculated for the Prime Minister.
    It is said that the US defense secretary, Ashton Carter, announced Friday, October 21 / October 2016, Ankara and Baghdad have reached a preliminary agreement on Turkey's role in the Battle of Mosul.
    He supported the US defense secretary Turkey's role in the fight against "Daesh" in Syria and Iraq.
    The United States and Turkey have agreed on Friday to strengthen joint efforts to inflict a "final defeat" Bmslha organization "Daesh" also announced that "the Pentagon."
    As Iraqi source denied the news of an agreement between Baghdad and Ankara on Turkish role in the battle of Mosul official, according to Iraqi television reported, Friday, October 21 / October 2016.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:06 am