Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Musawi: the Turkish side is moving within the US agenda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Musawi: the Turkish side is moving within the US agenda Empty Musawi: the Turkish side is moving within the US agenda

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 4:25 am

[size=30]Musawi: the Turkish side is moving within the US agenda[/size]
    24/10/2016 11:11 | Number of Views: 36
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Abbas al-Musawi, a political analyst, said today that the security situation will be a lot of security breaches when we live tribal and security instead of partisan government. He pointed out that to prevent the Iraqi army and the popular crowd to protect some Iraqi cities.
    Moussawi In an interview with "direction" stressed the need to beware of those violations in Baghdad and areas of Baghdad, Mosul and Fallujah belt and all the areas liberated from Daesh.
    Musawi said that what happened in Kirkuk unacceptable security breaches should open an investigation committee real. Indicating that we are now in a fateful battle and should not raise questions.
    He said al-Moussawi said the Turkish side is moving within the US agenda and there play the roles between the Turkish and the US. Hinting that America can not tell that the crowd does not enter into the battle to liberate Mosul and handed over this role to the Turks.
    It is said that the Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi issued a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it on what he described as "Turkish accusations of Ebadi and claim Ankara agreeing to enter troops into Iraqi territory," while the statement called on Turkey to withdraw its troops and to respect the sovereignty of Iraq.
    The statement said that "all the allegations and statements by the Turkish side about the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq, fabricated and baseless, and not in front of Turkey, but respect the neighborhood and withdraw its troops from Iraq and respect for national sovereignty."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:32 am