Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sabri: Iraq has many options to remove Turkish troops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sabri: Iraq has many options to remove Turkish troops Empty Sabri: Iraq has many options to remove Turkish troops

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 4:28 am

[size=30]Sabri: Iraq has many options to remove Turkish troops[/size]
    24/10/2016 09:31 | Number of Views: 1033
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Iraqi government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi, revealed today that there are other options will resort to it Baghdad about the presence of Turkish troops in Ba'shiqah if current diplomatic efforts fail.
    Hadithi In an interview with "direction Press" that the diplomatic efforts which are used by Iraq through the provision of a complaint to the UN Security Council and the United Nations about the breach of the Turkish forces and the Iraqi sovereignty and the stationing of Turkish troops inside Ba'shiqah city continuing on all international levels, pointing out that Iraq has a lot of options in case of delay in the security Council adopt a resolution in this regard.
    He added that Iraq still has a lot of options and solutions but preferred to first resolve the issue of Turkish presence through diplomatic channels that Baghdad know that international law stands beside them as well as the Arab League and the United Nations position and the Security Council and many other States had the same position so the government considered the internationalization of its case before proceeding the second options, noting that the Iraqi government has more than a paper pressing Ankara to withdraw its troops by the economic, commercial paper and other other tools.
    The Iraqi prime minister, Haider Abadi, that Iraqis will not allow any force to intervene in the battle of Mosul, said a statement issued by al-Abadi Office, commenting on the recent meeting Minister of Defense Ashton Carter: There is no truth to the agreement between Iraq and Turkey on the participation of Turkish troops in the battle of Mosul.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:06 am