Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Christians are the people of the country fides and guaranteed their rights like other comp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: Christians are the people of the country fides and guaranteed their rights like other comp Empty Jubouri: Christians are the people of the country fides and guaranteed their rights like other comp

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:52 am

Jubouri: Christians are the people of the country fides and guaranteed their rights like other components of the Iraqi people

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri said on Sunday that 'Christians are the people of the country principals and rights guaranteed like other components of Iraqi society. " 

He said the Information Office of the Jabouri said in astatement, that' the head of the House ofRepresentatives met in his office on Sunday, thedelegation bishops flow in the presence of MP Raed Isaac was meeting discussed the overall situation and developments on the local scene as well as the situation of Christians in Iraq. " 

He said al - Jubouri , according to the statement that 'Iraq everyone country , and Christians are the sons principals and not as guests upon which guarantee them their rights just like other people and sects components." 

He added the statement that ' the meeting included discuss the conduct of military operations in Nineveh province , and check out victories resulted from the liberalization of a vast area of the Nineveh plain areas, as it expressed confidence theimminent liberation of the entire territory of the province and the return of her children to it, while stressing the importance of benefiting from previous lessons and work the cohesion of the social fabric , who tried to target terrorists'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:28 am