Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Professor with excellent prediction record says Donald Trump will defeat Clinton

Lobo
    Lobo

Professor with excellent prediction record says Donald Trump will defeat Clinton Empty Professor with excellent prediction record says Donald Trump will defeat Clinton

Post by Lobo Mon 24 Oct 2016, 8:44 am

Professor with excellent prediction record says Donald Trump will defeat Clinton
    Oct. 23, 2016 7:15pm Chris Enloe

While most pollsters are predicting that Democrat Hillary Clinton will win this year’s presidential election, one New York professor, who has a remarkable track record of correctly predicting presidential election outcomes, says instead that Republican Donald Trump will be this year’s winner.
    Professor Helmut Norpoth of Stony Brook University in New York explained his prediction during an interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News’ “Fox and Friends” on Saturday.
    Professor with excellent prediction record says Donald Trump will defeat Clinton Professortrump2-620x348
    Image source: Fox News
    He told Carlson that he uses two models to make his predictions: his “primary” model and his “swing of the pendulum” model.
    Typically, according to the “primary” model, the candidate who does better in the primaries than their general election opponent will do better in the general as well. Norpoth said he used the primaries in New Hampshire and South Carolina to estimate his outcome, which Trump won by greater margins over his challengers than Clinton did her’s.
    Secondly, Norpoth said Republicans are favored this year simply because Democrats have controlled the White House for the past eight years under President Barack Obama.
    The professor even said he’s put down actual money on his prediction — that’s how certain he is that Trump will win.
    Watch his full interview with Carlson below:
    USE LINK -
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/23/professor-with-excellent-prediction-record-says-donald-trump-will-defeat-clinton/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-10-24&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:59 am