Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rasheed Bank announces the launch of an advance of 10 million employees in the coming days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rasheed Bank announces the launch of an advance of 10 million employees in the coming days Empty Rasheed Bank announces the launch of an advance of 10 million employees in the coming days

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2016, 2:50 am

[ltr]Rasheed Bank announces the launch of an advance of 10 million employees in the coming days[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - October / October 26: Rasheed Bank announced the launch of an advance 10 million employees in the coming days, indicating that the presentation controls to be established by the bank will be announced later in his official and media.

The bank said in a statement, said he decided to "launch an advance 10 million for the staff of government departments in the coming days."

He explained, " The launch came on the basis of the directives of the Ministry of Finance , " noting that " the process of developing a mechanism for providing similar to Rafidain Bank and there will bean electronic form approved."

The statement pointed out that " the controls to be established by the bank will be announced later in the official website and the media."

On the other hand, the statement added, that " the Rasheed Bank will begin selling the dollar to citizens through its branches in Baghdad and the provinces (Airport / Yarmouk / Hay Spring / branch willing Khatoon / Revolution / Karbala / Street Sadeq / Hilla / validity / Commercial Street)." Q ended

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:03 am