Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveal for "light": the government has increased the proportion of deducting the salaries of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveal for "light": the government has increased the proportion of deducting the salaries of  Empty Deputy reveal for "light": the government has increased the proportion of deducting the salaries of

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2016, 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy reveal for "light": the government has increased the proportion of deducting the salaries of employees and retirees to 4.8% in the budget of 2017

Nur News / Baghdad 
    confirmed member of the Committee of Economy and Investment Rep . Nora Albjara increase the tax on the salaries of employees and retirees ratio in the draft budget for fiscal 2017 , sent by the Council ofMinisters to the House of Representatives.
    According to the MP in an exclusive statement to "light News" that "the draft budget include the imposition of 4.8% on the salaries of employees and retirees after he was withholding 3% for the displaced and the popular crowd proportion."
    Albjara confirmed that the House will reject the tax increase on a government employee and retiree especially for non-receipt of the displaced allocations for the year 2016 until now after cutting staff salaries since the beginning of the current year. "
    And was amazed MP from the government this measure, which would be affected by it, if enacted, employees and retired people with limited income. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:32 pm