Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Board shall submit to Parliament a proposed amendment to the draft budget law next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Board shall submit to Parliament a proposed amendment to the draft budget law next year Empty Economic Board shall submit to Parliament a proposed amendment to the draft budget law next year

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2016, 3:28 am

[size=37]Economic Board shall submit to Parliament a proposed amendment to the draft budget law next year[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    Economic Council, announced on Wednesday, presenting a proposal for an amendment to the draft federal budget for the year 2017 Act, to the House of Representatives.
    According to Council President Ibrahim al-Masoudi in a statement it received (Il Giornale) a copy of it, that "because of the necessity and the urgency to maximize resources and provide jobs for the purpose of encouraging and supporting the national industry, so we propose to amend Article 36 and 28 of the federal budget for the 2017 law."
    He pointed out that "the amendment includes: Second paragraph added to Article 36 which, as an exception and what is mentioned in the first exempted from duties of imported raw materials and components by the general productive sector companies which are contained in its name and its use exclusively in the production processes."
    He added that "the amendment includes the addition of the words (and any local product) on Article 28 to be as follows, abide by federal ministries and provinces and departments not associated with the Ministry to buy their requirements from the federal ministries products (Wi local product)."
    He Masoudi he was "also not less than the value added of these bundled products and manufactured on (25%) of the cost of import value added to them and to not be local produce higher prices of imported counterparts by more than 10%, taking into account the quality specifications and quality." .anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:10 pm