Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture giant launches and medium enterprises loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture giant launches and medium enterprises loans Empty Agriculture giant launches and medium enterprises loans

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2016, 3:34 am

[size=30]Agriculture giant launches and medium enterprises loans[/size]
    26/10/2016 09:20 | Number of Views: 330
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up

The Ministry of Agriculture, Wednesday, for launch loans within the agricultural initiative well as the Central Bank project loans to finance giant projects generating profits, pointing out that those loans aimed to activate the agricultural sector.
    Technical Undersecretary of the Ministry Mehdi ligature Qaisi said in a press statement, "The ministry has formed a special committee to consider the economic feasibility of the giant and small businesses generating profit and financed by the central bank as factories or canning food products giant poultry and dairy factories."
    Qaisi said that "the Committee began to take over those projects through their sites and study the feasibility as well as a few notes, if any, to evaluate the performance of the project," noting that "the aim of the move is to reduce the reliance on unilateral economy and activating the agricultural sector further over the coming period."
    While noting that "The ministry has also launched in loans to finance the purchase of agricultural machine and field development which is within the agricultural initiative as well as the completion of delivery of meals remaining loans to farmers," explaining that it "will be the announcement of the new names included in the loan."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:28 pm