Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the parliamentary finance: appointments in the budget of 2017 zero

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the parliamentary finance: appointments in the budget of 2017 zero Empty Member of the parliamentary finance: appointments in the budget of 2017 zero

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2016, 6:00 am

Member of the parliamentary finance: appointments in the budget of 2017 zero

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    revealed the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, Wednesday, that the number of grades in thedraft financial budget law for 2017 , zero, while noting the inability of Government or parliament Add your grades. 

Haider said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, " The number of degrees functional project grades for the 2017 law, non - existent means equal to zero , "denying" the existence of degrees related to the appointment of theministries of defense, interior, education and other ministries. "

He said Haider that " the reason for the lack of degrees and jobs to balance in 2017, because of the conditions of theInternational Monetary Fund , which borrowed Iraq him money , " stressing that " the government and the parliament is obliged to this matter and we can not overcome or modified to add appointments." 

He revealed vice president of the parliamentary finance committee Faleh sarees, in the August 24, 2016, all thegrades in the draft financial budget law for 2017 , which included four ministries namely the interior and defense, health, education, and among it was stopped all appointments in ministries and other, next year 's draft budget issimilar to the budget of the current year was considered.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:35 pm