Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Municipality prove new details on water bills and denies any wage increases

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Municipality prove new details on water bills and denies any wage increases Empty Baghdad Municipality prove new details on water bills and denies any wage increases

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2016, 6:03 am

Baghdad Municipality prove new details on water bills and denies any wage increases

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    revealed the secretariat of Baghdad, Wednesday, for the installation of new details on the product water to citizens bills, denying the existence of an increase in wages, while confirming that the State bears 95% of water production costs. 

Inform the secretariat of Hakeem Abdul Zahra , director in an interview withAlsumaria's News , " the wages of the water produced by the Municipality of Baghdad is considered low compared to the real costs of production , " noting that "one cubic meter of water borne by the state from 90 to 95% of this cost."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    y: Rusafa water project will eliminate the water shortage once and for all in all regions

Abdul - Zahra said that " the new bills that the Secretariat has begun issuing aseparate more of these wages from the wages of water and sanitation, in addition to private hygiene wages , " stressing that "there is no increase in the wages for thecurrent year." 

The Baghdad scarce in water net and it clearly shows during the summer, at a time when the Secretariat to establish the largest water project net in Baghdad, which began experimental pumping him during the last month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:44 am