Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: Launch of dollar selling across 17 branches in Baghdad and the provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: Launch of dollar selling across 17 branches in Baghdad and the provinces Empty Iraq: Launch of dollar selling across 17 branches in Baghdad and the provinces

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2016, 6:26 am

Iraq: Launch of dollar selling across 17 branches in Baghdad and the provinces

25-10-2016 11:08 AM

Rafidain Bank was launched on Tuesday, selling the dollar for the beneficiaries in accordance with the regulations and instructions, from 17 branches.

The press office of the bank, it was ' based on the Central Bank 's guidelines and the need for citizens to buy dollars to need him when traveling outside the country decided to launch sales by 17 branches in Baghdad and the provinces and controls in accordance with the bank. "

He pointed out that ' the conditions required to sell a $ 1200 dinars to the dollar on condition that provides the beneficiary passport with a ticket and the reason for his need for dollars for the purposes of official scholarship, study and other reasons disguised therapy', pointing out that ' the amount allowed for the sale of three thousands of dollars for someone. '

He said that' the right of one person to get three thousand dollars only. '

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:26 am