Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet agrees to use the World Bank loan in the current year budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet agrees to use the World Bank loan in the current year budget Empty Cabinet agrees to use the World Bank loan in the current year budget

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:51 am

Cabinet agrees to use the World Bank loan in the current year budget

• Tuesday, October 25, 2016 20:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / Baghdadi Uz..uaq
    Cabinet, on Tuesday, on the use of the World Bank loan in the current year budget.

In a statement to the Office of President of the Council / Baghdadi News received / copy of it, that "the Council approved during its session today, to authorize the Minister of Finance to use the amount allocated to loan the World Bank, amounting to fifty million dollars mentioned in Article 2, paragraph (II / b / 7) of the Budget Law Federal public for the fiscal year 2016 for a loan of financial information management system IFMIS ".

He added that "During the meeting, approve the recommendation of the Committee on Economic Affairs, on the subject of investment projects and methods of implementation, which includes non-inclusion of any investment project in the budget until after the presentation to the National Investment Commission to study 

the possibility of execution by investment and the National Investment Commission to provide a list of projects that could be announced as investment opportunities and coordination with the ministry or the party designated in this regard, 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:01 am