Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

PLEASE NOTE THIS CRITICAL VOTER FRAUD WARNING

Lobo
    Lobo

PLEASE NOTE THIS CRITICAL VOTER FRAUD WARNING Empty PLEASE NOTE THIS CRITICAL VOTER FRAUD WARNING

Post by Lobo Wed 26 Oct 2016, 4:44 pm

PLEASE NOTE THIS CRITICAL VOTER FRAUD WARNING

PLEASE NOTE THIS CRITICAL VOTER FRAUD WARNING LeaderbadgeGold.Pol.ed.scef9d3

ALL:
           I just got a call from Dallas Country Republican Headquarters asking me to send this information out ASAP::

There are places reporting that Republican votes are being cast as Democrat votes!!!  It was reported yesterday in Amarillo, and today in Arlington and College Station.  More than likely a lot of places.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE TO DO.  WHEN VOTING AND BEFORE YOU CONFIRM YOUR BALLOT, GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THE BALLOT TO SEE IF IT VOTING THE WAY YOU INTENDED.  IF IT IS NOT…..

1/  CALL THE ELECTION JUDGE TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING.  STAND AT THE MACHINE UNTIL THEY COME TO   SEE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
    2/  DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THE MACHINE TO GET HELP!!
    3/  WRITE DOWN THE MACHINE NUMBER, THE TIME OF DAY, AND DATE THAT IT IS HAPPENING.

PLEASE FORWARD TO EVERY PERSON YOU HAVE ON A STRING TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Let's go get 'em!
    Russ

It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men”.
    Samuel Adams 

http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=e7e150787a7faef6faaf5a066&id=07dbdfd510&e=7b864e9743
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

PLEASE NOTE THIS CRITICAL VOTER FRAUD WARNING Empty Re: PLEASE NOTE THIS CRITICAL VOTER FRAUD WARNING

Post by fonz1951 Wed 26 Oct 2016, 8:39 pm

been reading up on this. a lot of the voting machines (don't remember the name of them) are owned by none other than george soros. when you go to the polling places, do a paper ballot. they have a legal obligation to provide you with one. fill it out and drop it in the box provided. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:20 am