Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launches giant project loans SMEs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launches giant project loans SMEs Empty Launches giant project loans SMEs

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2016, 4:49 pm

Launches giant project loans SMEs

26/10/2016 13:31 

The Agriculture Ministry announced, Wednesday, announced the loans within agricultural initiative as well as the Central Bank project loans for financing mega projects generating profits, noting that the loans are aimed to activate the agricultural sector.

He said the Ministry's technical agent Mahdi Ligature Qaisi reporters, that "the Ministry formed a Committee competent to examine the economic feasibility of mega projects and small profits, financed by the Central Bank as the canning plants or food products giant poultry and dairy factories.

He said kaissi "started to take delivery of these projects through their websites and studying its feasibility as well as putting some notes if any to evaluate project performance", stating that "the goal of this step is to reduce the reliance on a single economy and activate agriculture sector more heavily during the coming period."

Noting that the Ministry also launched "loans to finance the purchase of agricultural machine and develop fields in agricultural initiative as well as the complete delivery of the remaining loans to farmers meals, new names will be announced in" loans.

The site doesn't allow copy and pasteing, I tried googling article but no link sorry

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:00 am