Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The United Nations is concerned about forcing displaced families to leave

rocky

The United Nations is concerned about forcing displaced families to leave

Post by rocky on Thu 27 Oct 2016, 6:15 am

The United Nations is concerned about forcing displaced families to leave Kirkuk
[ltr]

Thu, 27 Oct 2016 08:59:20
[/ltr]

# Algmehorah_uz
The United Nations has expressed concern at what he called the Kurdish authorities forcing 250 families displaced from Sunni Arabs to leave Kirkuk after the attack to organize Daesh of the city as the city's governor denied the existence of any formal decisions in this regard and called for the return of displaced people to the restored areas across administrative contexts.

United Nations Humanitarian Coordinator in Iraq, Lise Grande said from Arbil that the United Nations has been informed that two days after the attack Daesh organization after the authorities announced in Kirkuk, they would expel the Sunni Arabs who were displaced by the conflict with the organization.

She added that "a few hours after this announcement we understand that about 250 urban family and I felt it in front of her departure is only option." As Chairman of the Arab Group at the Kirkuk Provincial Council Burhan Mezher Assi said that "unknown destinations demanding the deportation of displaced people from the western and eastern regions of the province, despite the issuance of the governor of Kirkuk, is not to be subjected to the displaced."

Authorities suspect the security in Kirkuk, as well as parliamentarians from the province in response to Daesh fighters who attacked the Kirkuk on Friday received the help of sleeper cells in the city, but Grand said that the United Nations does not have evidence that the families helped Daesh in their latest offensive. She said the organization is concerned that the move to become a precedent in a region plagued by ethnic and sectarian divisions. "

The subject of Kirkuk since 2014 to control the Kurdish authorities after being swept Daesh organize large parts of northern Iraq, which led to the collapse of the Iraqi forces and the withdrawal of Kirkuk, leaving the task of maintaining security for the Peshmerga forces and the police and other security agencies. At the same time it took refuge more than 300 thousand Sunni Arab citizens in the region to Kirkuk to escape Daesh fighters.

For their part, officials have denied the Kurds in the province and the Council maintaining the existence of any move against displaced people and against Arab families, calling for a solution to the crisis of displaced persons through the legal process and who have been re-restored areas.

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=3692

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 12:09 am