Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

BREAKING: China Has Just Joined Russia, Then New Allies Send BOLD Message To Obama

Lobo
    Lobo

BREAKING: China Has Just Joined Russia, Then New Allies Send BOLD Message To Obama Empty BREAKING: China Has Just Joined Russia, Then New Allies Send BOLD Message To Obama

Post by Lobo Thu 27 Oct 2016, 7:04 pm

BREAKING: China Has Just Joined Russia, Then New Allies Send BOLD Message To Obama
    Posted by Martin Walsh | Oct 26, 2016 | National Security

BREAKING: China Has Just Joined Russia, Then New Allies Send BOLD Message To Obama N-XI-PUTIN-628x314
    New Allies Issue Bold New Warning To Obama
    The world no longer respects the United States.
    The leadership of Obama and Hillary Clinton has pushed us closer to World War III than ever before.
    Hillary and Obama dislike Putin because he only answers to strength and toughness, which is exactly why he likes Donald Trump. As a way to project strength, Obama and Hillary continue to blame Putin for cyber attacks and the WikiLeaks releases.
    BREAKING: China Has Just Joined Russia, Then New Allies Send BOLD Message To Obama Vladimir-Putin-phone
    Putin Will No Longer Allow Obama And Hillary To Disrespect Russia

On October 21, Putin issued a global message that if Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama continue to slander Russia, he was going to shoot down U.S. jets in the Middle East and begin to prepare for World War III.
    Two days after that, Putin ordered the Russian Defense Ministry to begin training and managing all local authorities, law enforcement, and state security as they are preparing for a nuclear war with the United States.
    And with the United States at the eve of war, Hillary Clinton continues to prance around calling Putin a “thug puppet.”
    Putin has now made his third move following Clintons comments, and he has brought Russian ally China into the fight. China is now sending a plethora of resources to the Middle East to assist Russia is pushing Obama and the United States out.
    Now the country is openly declaring its support to the Syrian government, which has become the bone of contention between the United States and Russia. The United States wants the Syrian government out, while Russia wants it to stay.

The People’s Republic of China has announced that it will provide both military and humanitarian aid to the Syrian government, in order to help them fight the rebels trying to overthrow the regime.
    BREAKING: China Has Just Joined Russia, Then New Allies Send BOLD Message To Obama S-3-27-e1476690169782-1
    China Preparing For WWIII As Russia’s Ally
    The Chinese have dispatched dozens of top military advisers to strengthen the Syrian army against Obama and the terrorist groups he continues to arm in order to overthrow Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
    Chinese officials argue that they wanted to stay out of the Russia/U.S. conflict but Obama’s actions have given them no choice.
    Chinese officials argue that in 2015, they chose not to join the efforts in the Middle East. They argued that they would give Obama the opportunity to defeat ISIS and restore democracy in the Middle East.

Since then, Obama has allowed ISIS to eclipse 50,000 fighters, they operate in more than 32 countries, a refugee crisis has sent more than 10,000,000 refugees all over the world, and now Obama wants to overthrow the Syrian regime–which would leave no one left to stop ISIS from controlling more territory.
    Chinese officials argue, “Obama has done this to himself, and he better not play with fire.”
    That is a direct threat from China to the United States.
    Things have gotten so bad under Obama that China and Russia are now joining forces to kick the United States out of the Middle East and are promising World War III if our leaders do not stop disgracing them publicly.
    Who can blame China for joining forces with Russia? If Obama’s actions are leading us down a path to war with Russia and China, imagine how bad it will get it Hillary wins this election.
    A President Clinton worries Russia and China so badly that they are now preparing for nuclear war. Imagine how scared we should be as Americans.
    https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-china-has-just-joined-russia-then-new-allies-send-bold-message-to-obama/?utm_source=Email&utm_campaign=26_October&utm_medium=Aweber
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

BREAKING: China Has Just Joined Russia, Then New Allies Send BOLD Message To Obama Empty Re: BREAKING: China Has Just Joined Russia, Then New Allies Send BOLD Message To Obama

Post by fonz1951 Thu 27 Oct 2016, 7:10 pm

they obviously don't care for obama and hillary, and this doesn't sound too good. i wonder if they know that we don't particularly like them either.
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

BREAKING: China Has Just Joined Russia, Then New Allies Send BOLD Message To Obama Empty Re: BREAKING: China Has Just Joined Russia, Then New Allies Send BOLD Message To Obama

Post by ahill Sat 29 Oct 2016, 12:39 am

Quote: The leadership of Obama and Hillary Clinton has pushed us closer to World War III
    than ever before. Unquote

I really don't like Obama and Hillary's attitude at all.!!!
    Guess who is sandwiched between Russia and the USA?
    If anybody in here hasn't looked at a world map or a globe lately -- the filling of the
    sandwich is  'Canada'  where I live and I don't want a war.
    (I know there are really smart people in this forum  - I was just joking)

After World War 1 and WW 2 and the Korean War, there was a saying spread and it
    was 'Never Again'
    People from my family served in all three wars.
    I remember my mother telling me how hard it was for the soldiers families to find out
    information for their loved ones who were fighting.
    Now there's email and text etc
    The Allies won ---- Russia was one of the allies in WW2.  ... imagine that.

My opinion is  -  Obama and Hillary need a distraction -- from their dirty deeds.

But Hillary better not start another World War!

Ann

(later --- I just needed to get this off my chest)
    lv u all
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat 29 Oct 2016, 11:22 am

Ann, you GO GIRL glad you have spunk - I am totally with you and pray that Obama, Clinton and the rest of the evil all are wearing orange jumpsuits very soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:09 am