Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Learning to Count

csd9013
    csd9013

Learning to Count Empty Learning to Count

Post by csd9013 Fri 28 Oct 2016, 4:38 am

Today's Reading: Psalm 139:14-18 http://bit.ly/2d9cMYP

"How precious to me are your thoughts, God!" —Psalm 139:17

My son is learning to count from one to ten. He counts everything from toys to trees. He counts things I tend to overlook, like the wildflowers on his way to school or the toes on my feet.

My son is also teaching me to count again. Often I become so immersed in things I haven’t finished or things I don’t have that I fail to see all the good things around me. I have forgotten to count the new friends made this year and the answered prayers received, the tears of joy shed and the times of laughter with good friends.

My ten fingers are not enough to count all that God gives me day by day. “Many, Lord my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare” (Ps. 40:5). How can we even begin to count all the blessings of salvation, reconciliation, and eternal life?

Let us join David as he praises God for all His precious thoughts about us and all He has done for us, when he says, “How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand” (139:17–18).

Let’s learn to count again! —Keila Ochoa

Lord, Your works are so many and good I can’t count them all. But I thank You for each one.

Let’s thank God for His countless blessings.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Learning to Count Empty Re: Learning to Count

Post by Neno Fri 28 Oct 2016, 4:00 pm

Good One!

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:17 pm