Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

What are the plans for the year after the liberation of Nineveh Will join the province to Kurdistan

rocky

What are the plans for the year after the liberation of Nineveh Will join the province to Kurdistan

Post by rocky on Sun 30 Oct 2016, 4:03 am

[rtl]What are the plans for the year after the liberation of Nineveh Will join the province to Kurdistan ... Najafi reveals[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press[/rtl]
[rtl]Former Nineveh governor Atheel Alngeevi, revealed possession of the Sunni component of the plans is divided into two phases on the future Mahafezh, while pointing out that it was natural to want to region or province within the "Nineveh province," to join the Kurdistan region.[/rtl]

[rtl]Nujaifi said in a televised interview I followed "Sky Press," that "the first phase will take from one to three Ochehr, after completing the liberation of Almousel, where it is possible that the violations appear after three months, and confrontations between the forces involved in the battle occur Altharir,okl that must be resolved during the period of Gosairh, to the city back to normal and become a military base. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Najafi and stressed "the need for the presence of the international coalition in the post-Daesh in Mosul in an orderly fashion and that plays a role in preventing the liquidation of political calculations and that puts pressure on the Iraqi government not to bow to the radical Shiite militias."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "there is not yet any agreement with the International Alliance on Mosul," following up "I think the outcome of the battle of Mosul is clear to Alan, If the battle continued support of the international coalition to end, this is something else you will Gid, disaster."[/rtl]

[rtl]He explained that "the start of the process of Mosul without a political agreement on the future of Mosul in the post-editing error and will make us have a problem Jdidh, as some parties want to resolve political issues through military means."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The government wants to continue to follow the plan in coordination with the coalition Ata, but there are other points you want to force the government under the influence of Shiite militias to take further steps and the latter is the stronger party."[/rtl]

[rtl]And that "the first stage is the stage of normalization of the situation in Almedinh, rely on the forces that will enter Almousel, If they entered the army and federal police forces have been tuned by the Prime Minister, the city will witness stable and can be resolved Aloda, But if the irregular forces moved into Mosul, such as some Shi'ite militias and forces of the Kurdistan workers' Party, this will happen turbulent situation in the city and will come out of control. "[/rtl]

[rtl]On the entry of Turkish troops into Almousel, he said he did not "think that the Turkish army will enter into the city," adding, "If an emergency does not happen, the Turkish army will not enter into Almousel, then there is no force equipped to enter the Almousel, existing forces now limited."[/rtl]

[rtl]He said the second phase would be "re-Alaammar, stage and will be on Baad, term and I think it should be established Ninoy, province and should not be going through the situation in Mosul Bsaolh, and when I say Nineveh province, I do not mean only Arab provinces in Arabs, Kurds and other components to look at the development of Nineveh at some point after Daesh Nineveh other components as there is the influence of the Kurds in some Almnatq, must therefore start by talking about the issue with Baghdad or any other party. "[/rtl]

[rtl]On the fate of the disputed areas and disagreements Sunnis and Kurds in the post-Daesh said that "these problems naturally and can be solved easily and continued," We believe that our brothers in the Kurdistan region of politicians can be held talks Bhonha, We Kahale those areas we care about first and foremost is the stability of these regions , either distant from these areas do not want Astaqrarha, so we need a real talks on the disputed areas. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He stressed that "more than 7080% from the year the province of Nineveh province, want to create Ninoy, It's natural to want to region or province in the Nineveh province to join the Kurdistan region."[/rtl]
[rtl]http://www.skypressiq.net/21603-%D9%85%D8%A7%20%D9%87%D9%8A%20%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%B7%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%A9%20%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF%20%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1%20%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%88%D9%89%20%D9%88%D9%87%D9%84%20%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B6%D9%85%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8%D8%A9%20%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86...%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%81%D9%8A%20%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81%D9%87%D8%A7.html[/rtl]

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: What are the plans for the year after the liberation of Nineveh Will join the province to Kurdistan

Post by wciappetta on Sun 30 Oct 2016, 6:29 am

Nujaifi said in a televised interview I followed "Sky Press," that "the first phase will take from one to three Ochehr, after completing the liberation of Almousel, where it is possible that the violations appear after three months, and confrontations between the forces involved in the battle occur Altharir,okl that must be resolved during the period of Gosairh, to the city back to normal and become a military base.  

[rtl]Najafi and stressed "the need for the presence of the international coalition in the post-Daesh in Mosul in an orderly fashion and that plays a role in preventing the liquidation of political calculations and that puts pressure on the Iraqi government not to bow to the radical Shiite militias."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "there is not yet any agreement with the International Alliance on Mosul," following up "I think the outcome of the battle of Mosul is clear to Alan, If the battle continued support of the international coalition to end, this is something else you will Gid, disaster."[/

So we have the Kurds to receive a portion of Mosul, Mahafezh. There appears to be a lot of economic interest there, I'm guessing there are oil deposits. Also there is to be a military base manned by coalition forces [ie US forces] Wasn't there a report a while back declaring five US  military bases in the Kurd region? Looks like some plans long desired are coming to a conclusion, yeah even one for us.

sassy
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Re: What are the plans for the year after the liberation of Nineveh Will join the province to Kurdistan

Post by sassy on Sun 30 Oct 2016, 10:17 am

yes   duck    Sure seems that way Ward!   thumbs2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:56 pm

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:56 pm