Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraq's Kurdistan region to respond to senior aide to Khamenei: your statements are unfounded

rocky

Iraq's Kurdistan region to respond to senior aide to Khamenei: your statements are unfounded

Post by rocky on Tue 08 Nov 2016, 3:40 am

Nur News / Baghdad 
responded Kurdistan region of Iraq, on Monday, the accusations made by Iranian Leader Ali Khamenei 'sadviser for the region, arming the Kurdish parties and the opposition to the Iranian regime over the Saudi consulate in Erbil.
A spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government Sven Dzia told BBC Persian that for "a number of statements by Iranian officials on the Government of the Territory with the help of political parties in Kurdistan, Iran has no basis," pointing out that "the Government of the Territory have good friendly relations with Iran."
He added that "the deployment of some of the topics of the Iranian media is unacceptable," stressing that "some Iranian officials statements are not welcome."
It was Major General Yahya Safavi, senior adviser to the defense affairs to Khamenei, he may face Monday, warning the President of Iraqi Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, which he called "the consequences of allowing the Saudi consulate to provide armament support to the enemies of the Islamic revolution in Iran."
Safavi said, in a statement released by the agency "Knight," the Iranian news agency, the Forum for the international geopolitical crises in the Muslim world, he said that "Barzani allows the Saudi consulate arming Iran's enemies," warning of the consequences of such activities.
Adviser to Khamenei, said that "a group that Barzani is well aware it is a city of Iran," he said.

http://alnoornews.net/archives/107062/%D8%A5%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%83%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B9/

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 3:41 am