Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain Bank determines the monthly payment ten million B196 thousand dinars to advance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment - Rafidain Bank determines the monthly payment ten million B196 thousand dinars to advance Empty Rafidain Bank determines the monthly payment ten million B196 thousand dinars to advance

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rafidain Bank determines the monthly payment ten million B196 thousand dinars to advance

 Baghdad / term 

Select the Rafidain Bank, on Tuesday, theamount of the monthly payment for theadvance of 10 million dinars B196 thousand dinars, as he emphasized that it will meet theadministrative commission of 2% of the amount of the advance granted. 
    The press office of the bank in a statement received, "long", a copy of it, that " premium advance ten million provided to the employees an amount of 166.667 thousand dinars and the amount of interest 29 652 dinars ,and brings the total monthly payment of premium and interest 196.319 thousand dinars. " 
    He added the bank that" conditions include that offers borrower guarantor guarantor of who are at least serve for one year , at least not guarantees opposite accept not to exceed the total deductions for 50% of thesalary of the overall sponsor , "adding that" other conditions for Mstlv is insurance with a government insurance companies through the conclusion of a contract with the company by the public administration. " 
    the Rafidain Bank may select, Saturday (15 October 2016), a mechanism to grant an advance of 10 million dinars for state employees, and the disclosure of strategic launch of such advances , which include thepayment covered by previous advances , including the same covenant, while calling circles covered advances to provide disclosure of all of its employees ' salaries.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:09 am