Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Samurai's "light": the government is required to pay the dues of farmers for wheat and barley for th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Samurai's "light": the government is required to pay the dues of farmers for wheat and barley for th Empty Samurai's "light": the government is required to pay the dues of farmers for wheat and barley for th

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Samurai's "light": the government is required to pay the dues of farmers for wheat and barley for the 2014 and 2015 seasons

Nur News / Saladin 
    carrying MP Salahuddin matshar Samurai province, the federal government has a responsibility not to give the dues of farmers for wheat and barley crops in Salahuddin province, as it has been handed over thecrop to the Ministry of Commerce granaries after the date of 09.06.2014. 
    The MP said in a statement for "light News", that "dozens of peasants have handed over thousands of tons of crops of barley and wheat for seasonal 2014 and 2015 to the Ministry of trade centers officially , " pointing to " the government 's failure to hand over their dues in time , which has to give the trucks and workers drivers allocations during this period. " 
    among the samurai, he was " on the government 's use of the staff of the Ministry of Commerce granaries to document the peasants who continued to deliver during the annual harvest control organize Daesh to ensure the rights of dozens of peasants. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:51 am