Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electoral Commission is preparing to issue new electronic voter card and extend the work of the regi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Electoral Commission is preparing to issue new electronic voter card and extend the work of the regi Empty Electoral Commission is preparing to issue new electronic voter card and extend the work of the regi

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Electoral Commission is preparing to issue new electronic voter card and extend the work of the registration centers to 30/11

Nur News / Baghdad 
    said the Electoral Commission in Iraq is a member Mohsen al - Moussawi , the readiness of theCommission for the issuance of e - card.
    Moussawi said in a statement, "Nur News" received a copy of "The Commission began early opening Albaaomitri registration centers (vital registration) to voters in all governorates of Iraq and held a number of memorandums of understanding with the ministries and institutions, including the defense and interior ministries as well as the Ministry of Interior in the Kurdistan Region for the purpose of registration of eligible voters Bayomtrella. "
    "The Commission considers issuing the electronic cards bearing pictures voter and statements Albaaomitrih," continued al-Moussawi said "the registration process Albaaomitri still ongoing and registration centers Albaaomitri receiving voters for the purpose of conducting the registration process by taking fingerprints of ten fingers with portraits of the voters." He called "the electoral process partners and other social events to urge voters to review Albaaomitri registration centers that have been working to extend the 30/11 /" in 2016.
    The election commission continues to work at the registration centers Albaaomitri through centers and mobile teams to the voters and displaced persons, where the number of registered Bayomtrella amounted to more than eight million registered in the centers that have been opened.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:06 am