Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iran: attempts by enemies to foment discord between Tehran and the Kurdistan Region will fail

rocky

Iran: attempts by enemies to foment discord between Tehran and the Kurdistan Region will fail

Post by rocky on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 4:26 am

Wednesday 09-11-2016 | 12:27:02

M m p / p p
Twilight News / spokesman Sherif Ramadan, Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps, said the national security of Iran and the Kurdistan Region is linked seamlessly, stressing that attempts to "enemies" to drive a wedge between the two sides dispute will not result in anything about him.
He said Sharif who is also a public relations officer of the Revolutionary Guards, said in remarks told Tasnim Iran, and I followed Twilight News, to create a misconception to recent remarks made by an Iranian military commanders on Nasrvat Kurdistan region with Iran, but it is a failure scenario.
He added that Iran's relations with the Iraqi Kurdish movements, and in particular with the Democratic Kurdistan and the Patriotic Union are deep-rooted and historical ties, pointing out that these relations resulted in a good and valuable gains for both sides, as he put it.
Sharif also stressed the strong relations between his country and the Kurdistan Region will never be affected by Western and Israeli psychological warfare and a number of Arab media outlets, indicating that it would be counterproductive thanks to full awareness of both sides, he said.
Turning to the sheriff that the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, has repeatedly stressed that Kurdistan will not allow any move against Iran's national security.
Sharif's remarks came after comments military adviser to Iran's supreme guide Ali Khamenei, Yahya Safavi, the province of Kurdistan strongly warned it allows the Saudi consulate in the province of arming anti-Iranian parties.
In response to the remarks of the Kurdistan Regional Government, confirmed by the Foreign Relations official said the province is committed to protecting the common interests with its neighbors and the development of relations with neighboring countries.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/105087

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:11 pm