Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Turkmen Deputy reveals burning 250 homes for Arabs in Kirkuk

rocky

Turkmen Deputy reveals burning 250 homes for Arabs in Kirkuk

Post by rocky on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 3:39 am

[size=36][size=33]Turkmen Deputy reveals burning 250 homes for Arabs in Kirkuk[/size][/size]
Ali Abdul Salman 53[ltr]  11/11/2016[/ltr]

MP for the National Alliance Hassan Turan, Thursday, for the presence of burning the homes of civilians in an Arab village in Kirkuk, north of the country has reached to about 250 houses, while the formation of a joint committee with the parliamentary security confirmed to know the actors involved.
Tauran said in a press statement that "the deputies component of Turkmenistan met, the first on Tuesday, with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to discuss the burning of houses in the Arab villages of Kirkuk province north of the country file, add the finishing security repercussions witnessed DAQUQ spend," stressing "the burning of 250 homes for Arabs in Qohqaah village in the district of Dibs northwest of Kirkuk. "
"The joint committee formed between deputies Turkmen component, security and defense parliamentary follow-up and the governments in Baghdad and Erbil to expose the actors involved and the reasons for repeat-mentioned incidents," noting that "the federal government has decided to compensate the victims of the two incidents of bombing solace Council DAQUQ and burning of houses in Arab villages."

http://burathanews.com/arabic/news/305165

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:38 am