Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Barzani Party: Iraqi Army minus

rocky

Post by rocky on Sat 12 Nov 2016, 5:46 am

[ltr]

Sat, 12 Nov 2016 09:34:13
[/ltr]

# Algmehorah_uz  
said the Kurdistan Democratic Party member Abdul Ghani Yahya, said the KRG was able toreturn in 1050 km of its territory, and the Peshmerga is ready to prepared by the central government, pointing out that the victories of the Iraqi army incomplete.

He explained Yahya, in a press statement that "the Iraqi military victories are victories incomplete to now; because they could not grab land in the humid, and the infiltration of need to the right side of Sharqat, as well as that there are three districts, however Daesh terrorist gangs in Anbar, so the Iraqi army is not able to grab the land recovered by, and this leads us to the Peshmerga are must control the areas recovered from Aldoaash. "
He continued that "peshmerga liberated the 1050 km of these gangs with the blood of the martyrs of the Peshmerga, so it will not withdraw Peshmerga of those areas at all, a Kurdish city in areas not maintained by the previous government, so we will not pull out of it."
And it established the Kurdish Peshmerga Satara dirt along the 20 kilometers, from the eastern and western borders to spend Ba'shiqah, who recently edited the Peshmerga.

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=4567

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 3:38 am