Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Maliki to Russia in the first visit soon after the lifting of international trusteeship and unpredic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki to Russia in the first visit soon after the lifting of international trusteeship and unpredic Empty Maliki to Russia in the first visit soon after the lifting of international trusteeship and unpredic

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jun 2013, 12:06 pm

Maliki to Russia in the first visit soon after the lifting of international trusteeship and unpredictable new arms deal 

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. A source close to the office of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, for the latter's intention to visit Russia in the next few days, in the first visit after the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII.

The source told / Baghdadi News / "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will visit Russia next week in the first visit after the vote the UN Security Council to remove Iraq from Chapter VII," adding that "Maliki's visit comes within the framework of Iraq's participation Conference a global power."

For its part, political sources indicated that "al-Maliki's visit to Russia will sign a new arms deal," pointing out that "the government is seeking as much as possible to benefit from the international decision the judge remove Iraq from Chapter VII and entered Chapter VI." Finished / 21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maliki to Russia in the first visit soon after the lifting of international trusteeship and unpredic Empty Re: Maliki to Russia in the first visit soon after the lifting of international trusteeship and unpredic

Post by weslin3 Thu 27 Jun 2013, 12:50 pm

Wonder what they will talk about?  TeeHee!  bounce

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:18 am