Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Trump will accept the independence of Kurdistan condition of Iraq's agreement

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun 13 Nov 2016, 4:33 am

[ltr]

Sun, 13 Nov 2016 09:16:29
[/ltr]

# Algmehorah_uz
A member of the advisory committee's newly elected President Donald Trump for Middle East Affairs Sam Yono that the president will not stand in the way of an independent Kurdistan as long as there was an agreement between the Kurds and the central government in Baghdad.
And the transfer of the Kurdistan site 24 news translated from Yudhoyono as saying that "the president-elect Donald Trump will not stand in the way of Kurdish independence as long as there was an agreement on that between the Kurdistan Region and Iraq."
"We need to see a working paper and the program by the Kurdistan Regional Government as soon as possible so it can be reviewed and discussed and talk about it so that we can move in the right direction."
"If that program was beneficial to the citizens of the region of Kurdistan and Iraq, and there was a mutual understanding and agreement by Iraq, the president-elect will not stand in his way."  

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=4622

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:42 am