Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Economists: Keywords support for private banks served as a lifeline for the local economy

rocky

Economists: Keywords support for private banks served as a lifeline for the local economy

Post by rocky on Sun 13 Nov 2016, 6:46 am

BanksRating: 0
 Posted By editorAdd a comment  
Economy News / Baghdad ...

Labeled economists support the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Ali Mohsen Keywords for private banks and their efforts in the provision of soft loans to citizens as a (life jacket) for the local economy.

He said economic analyst nice Ahmadi in a press statement I followed "Economy News" The decline in oil prices and the absence of public budgets, the country of grades has led to widespread unemployment, lack of development and the development of the local economy delivered a big responsibility on the central bank to keep up with and meet these challenges.

He added that the governor of the central bank action to support private banks had the courage to push the banks to provide more economic services to citizens step, particularly in the area of ​​lending little interest.

The central bank governor Ali Mohsen Keywords held this week a series of visits included a number of private banks to determine the main obstacles and challenges faced by banks in order to reach one goal, a financial and economic stability.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=5798

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 6:10 pm