Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kirkuk governor: We have completed procedures to declare the second province in Iraqi Kurdistan

rocky

Kirkuk governor: We have completed procedures to declare the second province in Iraqi Kurdistan

Post by rocky on Thu 17 Nov 2016, 1:53 am

[ltr]Kirkuk governor: We have completed procedures to declare the second province in Iraqi Kurdistan[/ltr]

Since 16/11/2016 17:15 (Baghdad time)
[ltr][/ltr]
[ltr]Scales News - Follow-up[/ltr]
[ltr]Informed sources revealed the governor of Kirkuk, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) by Necmettin cream the words to complete all the procedures to declare the second region in northern Iraq after the end of the battle to liberate Mosul.[/ltr]
[ltr]The sources said quoting the cream in the news report by "The News" I followed / balances News / "All procedures and preparations completed to declare the second province in Iraqi Kurdistan, but it is disabled until after the liberation of Mosul."[/ltr]
[ltr]The sources for the governor of Kirkuk, saying that "the Region II, which will be announced featuring the four governorates of Sulaimaniya, Kirkuk and Halabja and Khanaqin," free to choose the Democratic Party, headed by Massoud Barzani, the "accept the status quo, or a return to conflict between the two parties."[/ltr]
[ltr]The sources said that "Karim said while attending the committee of security coordination in Kirkuk province, which includes the security services and police forces and the Peshmerga forces leaders of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) in the government of his home last week that the meeting" the Iraqi constitution allows the establishment of provinces, "noting that the Kurdistan Regional Constitution does not contradict Localisation of its provinces with projects. "[/ltr]

[ltr]According to the site, he said "Hero Talabani, the wife of former President of the Republic will assume the presidency of the Kurdish region and the second will be larger than the current region, which is limited to the provinces of Arbil and Dohuk." It ended 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 9:40 am