Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

U.S. State Department welcomes remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

U.S. State Department welcomes remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII Empty U.S. State Department welcomes remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII

Post by weslin3 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 10:21 am

[ltr]BAGHDAD / obelisk: The U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry welcomed the decision of the Security Council of the United Nations remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII and the transfer of its mandate to the United Nations Mission to help Iraq (UNAMI), and among the United States will continue to support both Iraq and Kuwait to strengthen the relationship between them that in turn, will enhance regional stability, welcomed the end of the maintenance work the border between Iraq and Kuwait, as recommended by the Committee of the Iraqi-Kuwaiti border demarcation.
    A press statement issued by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry got "obelisk", a copy of "The United States congratulates the Governments of Iraq and Kuwait النجاج solving bilateral issues, the President and the International over the past year, which helped the event is important who got the decision of the Security Council of the United Nations lifting sanctions on Iraq and the transfer of the mandate of Chapter VII to the United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), which includes the responsibilities of High Representative for missing Kuwaiti and third-country nationals in the Gulf War, and the return of Kuwaiti property, "noting that" It is a testament to the commitment of the two neighboring countries relations new that we are witnessing today . "
    He said Kerry in a statement, "We also welcome the end of the maintenance work the border and work on the technical arrangements between Iraq and Kuwait, as recommended by the Iraqi-Kuwaiti border demarcation and the United Nations, as discussed during my visit yesterday to Kuwait", saying that "the United States of America will continue to support both Iraq and Kuwait until the two countries can continue to work in the spirit which adopts a joint trust and cooperation, and strengthen the relationship between them, which in turn will enhance regional stability. "
    The Security Council voted unanimously Thursday evening, on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII, and to refer the issues related to Chapter VI, the Council decided to end the measures provided for in some paragraphs of UN resolutions 686 and 687 adopted by the Council in 1991 after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait.
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

U.S. State Department welcomes remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII Empty Re: U.S. State Department welcomes remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII

Post by weslin3 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 10:30 am

At least Kerry has something to say about the UN vote.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

U.S. State Department welcomes remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII Empty Re: U.S. State Department welcomes remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII

Post by zimi31 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:07 am

If Kerry and the State Dept. are happy about it.. imagine the welcome from the Treasury... ;) 
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:19 am

"The Security Council voted unanimously Thursday evening, on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII, and to refer the issues related to Chapter VI, the Council decided to end the measures provided for in some paragraphs of UN resolutions 686 and 687 adopted by the Council in 1991 after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait."

on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII   (From VII to VI)
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:44 am

weslin3 wrote:"The Security Council voted unanimously Thursday evening, on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII, and to refer the issues related to Chapter VI, the Council decided to end the measures provided for in some paragraphs of UN resolutions 686 and 687 adopted by the Council in 1991 after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait."

on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII   (From VII to VI)

:lol: I think you misunderstood my comment Weslin...I was talking, tongue in cheek about our treasury looking forward to out money
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:50 am

I didn't mean to direct that to you. HaHa! I'm was posting in the wrong topic. Meant to be in the one
    that is saying some negative stuff. Not for you Zimi.. Just get out of control some times and start
    posting when I shouldn't. :D
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:53 am

weslin3 wrote:I didn't mean to direct that to you. HaHa! I'm was posting in the wrong topic. Meant to be in the one
    that is saying some negative stuff. Not for you Zimi.. Just get out of control some times and start
    posting when I shouldn't. :D

Looks like you're in a hurry for something...hehe...no problem here. Sometimes words don't convey my goofy humor... :lol: 
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:57 am

Please forgive me. I'm crazy.... and yes the treasury is happy also. ;) 
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:14 pm

weslin3 wrote:Please forgive me. I'm crazy.... and yes the treasury is happy also. ;) 

..you are too funny...there's nothing to forgive

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:59 am