Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Team Trump: the leaders of six Arab states, only congratulated president and vice president over a c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Team Trump: the leaders of six Arab states, only congratulated president and vice president over a c Empty Team Trump: the leaders of six Arab states, only congratulated president and vice president over a c

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Nov 2016, 3:26 am

Team Trump: the leaders of six Arab states, only congratulated president and vice president over a connection

Thursday 17-11-2016 | 8:10:29

Team Trump: the leaders of six Arab states, only congratulated president and vice president over a c 1-892727-655x360
    H d
    Twilight News / Team Donald Trump announced that the President-elect and Vice President Mike Pence received 29 calls from foreign leaders "Hnaoheme during which the historic victories in the presidential elections," which took place on 8 November. According to AFP.
    Among the well-wishers for presidents Trump leaders of six Arab countries, is the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.
    Iraqi officials were satisfied congratulated Trump through official telegrams.
    The New York Times in its edition of Wednesday, said, that foreign leaders find it difficult to communicate with the President-elect.
    But Trump was quick to respond to the charge through Tweets biting on Twitter series before his team issued in the afternoon issued a statement detailing the foreign leaders who talked with them and vice teams Chairmen names, but without specifying any of the two gaming each of these leaders.
    The list contained in the statement, names of team leaders Trump had not yet been announced by such Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi included.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:04 pm