Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraqi Kurdistan News in brief – November 17, 2016

rocky

Iraqi Kurdistan News in brief – November 17, 2016

Post by rocky on Thu 17 Nov 2016, 3:38 am

Posted on November 17, 2016 by Editorial Staff in Iraqi Kurdistan News in brief
[size=13]Iraqi VP says referendum in Nineveh to solve disputes, backs Sunni autonomous region[/size]
Erbil: In what appears to be a Sunni endorsement of referendum in the disputed Nineveh Plains, Iraq’s Vice President Osamah Nujafi, a Sunni, announced Wednesday his support for the long anticipated public vote to settle the territorial disputes in the vast areas north of the country. The influential Sunni leader also said he would support the formation of a semi-independent region in Nineveh after the IS war, Rudaw reported. “The solution is a referendum in which the people are given a chance to decide their future, but this should be done in a stable environment and away from military rule,” Nujaifi said adding it would take place in accordance to previous agreements with Baghdad and Erbil governments. rudaw.net
[size=13]Iraqi Turkmen MP says Peshmerga best guarantee for Tel Afar, post-IS[/size]
Erbil: Kurdish Peshmerga forces should be based in Tel Afar to prevent “sectarian tensions” once IS has been driven out of the predominantly Turkmen town of Tel Afar north of Mosul, an Iraqi MP suggests. Nabil Harbo, a Turkmen himself, also said that another possible way to avoid possible sectarian or ethnic clashes is to divide the town into two zones, one for Sunni Turkmen and the other for Shiite Turkmen. “Tel Afar should be divided into two zones between the Sunni and Shiite Turkmen,” Harbo said Monday at a panel titled “The Future of Mosul,” which was organized by the Rudaw Research Center. rudaw.net

http://ekurd.net/iraqi-kurdistan-news-in-brief-november-17-2016-2016-11-17

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:42 am