Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kurdistan: Change "anarchist movement" is not entitled to speak on behalf of the Kurdish people

rocky

Kurdistan: Change "anarchist movement" is not entitled to speak on behalf of the Kurdish people

Post by rocky on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 2:18 am

[size=37]Kurdistan: Change "anarchist movement" is not entitled to speak on behalf of the Kurdish people[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
It received the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc, a statement on Friday the change movement that attacked the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani., Describing them as "anarchist movement" and have no right to speak on behalf of the Kurdish people.
The Democratic Party bloc in a statement, said that "the change represents an anarchist intellectual movement based on the idea of ​​sabotaging the political situation in the Kurdistan region, and delude the masses that this idea are in their best interest."
She said he was "not entitled to and in any way to talk to the MDC on behalf of the people of Kurdistan, which represents a symbol of coexistence, freedom to stand against terrorism and dictatorship."
Mass and addressed in a statement the MDC said: "We have ye your chance, and Thsaltm more than Asthakaqkm in government and parliament, but you have performed We walked a role in your dealings with the consensus and the political process does not even Tlaapettm the destiny of the people and their interests, and government institutions in the province."
The group has rejected the letter of President of the region in terms of Bashiqa, on Wednesday, in which he criticized the calls by the MDC to the provinces of the Kurdistan region of dealing directly with the federal government in Baghdad, describing it as a "coup attempts" to impose a reality on Alakulaim.anthy 3
http://journaliraq.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%BA%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B6%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7-%D9%8A/

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:37 am