Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Operations of the Middle Euphrates believes airstrip used as a hospital for visitors strolling Arba

rocky

Operations of the Middle Euphrates believes airstrip used as a hospital for visitors strolling Arba

Post by rocky on Sat 19 Nov 2016, 2:43 am

[size=30]Operations of the Middle Euphrates believes airstrip used as a hospital for visitors strolling Arbain[/size]
19/11/2016 10:30 | Number of Views: 16
font size:  
[rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
[rtl]The Department of Defense announced securing an airstrip used as a hospital for visitors strolling death of Imam Hussein (AS).[/rtl]
[rtl]According to a ministry statement received "direction Press", a copy of "The leadership of the operations of the Middle Euphrates has, for suitable forties visit, securing an airstrip used Kasaav air inside the city of Karbala to transfer critical cases to the visitors of Imam Abu Abdullah al-Hussein (AS)."[/rtl]
[rtl]"The leadership of the operations carried out in collaboration with the march to lead the army aviation aircraft proactive operations outside the province, especially the approaches from the west North and the western desert areas, where secured these areas reconnaissance flights during which he was able to control security and the smooth flow of visitors movement of millions to the city."[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/137986.html
[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:42 am