Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Nassif: It is not the right of Americans agree with Barzani annexation of the liberated areas of Kur

rocky

Nassif: It is not the right of Americans agree with Barzani annexation of the liberated areas of Kur

Post by rocky on Sun 20 Nov 2016, 2:31 am

[size=30]Nassif: It is not the right of Americans agree with Barzani annexation of the liberated areas of Kurdistan[/size]
20/11/2016 11:10 | Number of readings: 1
font size:  
Direction Press / special
Said MP Alia Nassif reform front, on Sunday, said that despite the existence of a prior agreement between the American side and Massoud Barzani, the annexation of some areas to Kurdistan, but that is not the right of the Americans or the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi implementation of that agreement.
Nassif In an interview with "direction Press" She said Abadi denied any agreement with Barzani regarding the liberated areas, indicating that there is agreement on the padded Nineveh between Osama Najafi and Massoud Barzani, especially after the recent joint meetings.
She added, the Iraqi government should be firm in this matter and reminds the United States of their obligations and are not given a green light to any one in the fate of Mosul, a report in the phase after Daesh for being a right of the Iraqi people.
It is said that the Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi stressed that the agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government to ensure the withdrawal of the Peshmerga forces from the liberated areas after the liberation of Mosul to the places that were present prior to the start of editing operations.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/138155.html

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 10:43 pm