Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Oil exports from Iraq’s Kirkuk fields drop on power outages: official

rocky

Oil exports from Iraq’s Kirkuk fields drop on power outages: official

Post by rocky on Sun 20 Nov 2016, 3:17 am

Oil exports from Iraq’s Kirkuk fields drop on power outages: official
Posted on November 19, 2016 by Editorial Staff in Oil & Gas

Iraqi oil fields. Photo: Reuters

KIRKUK,— Iraq’s exports from the Kirkuk oil field through an export pipeline to Turkey have dropped because of power outages, an official at state-run North Oil Co. said on Saturday.
Export are currently running at 100,000 barrels per day (bpd), compared with 133,000 bpd in October, the official said.
The pipeline delivers crude to Turkish terminal of Ceyhan, on the Mediterranean. It also carries crude produced in fields developed by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), an autonomous region in north Iraq.

OPEC’s second-largest producer after Saudi Arabia, Iraq exports most of its oil through the southern ports, on the Gulf.
Total exports for September, including the KRG, were 3.871 million bpd, of which 3.276 million bpd were shipped from the southern ports, according to the last figures published by the nation’s state-oil marketer SOMO, in October.
North Oil resumed exports through the Kurdish-controlled pipeline in August, after a five-month halt caused by a dispute on oil revenue sharing between Baghdad and the KRG.

http://ekurd.net/oil-exports-kirkuk-drop-2016-11-19

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 6:03 pm