Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Barzani calls for the formation of a new government in the region and the character selection of his

rocky

Barzani calls for the formation of a new government in the region and the character selection of his

Post by rocky on Mon 21 Nov 2016, 2:06 am

Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani
Barzani calls for the formation of a new government in the region and the character selection of his presidency until elections

Author: AR 
Editor: AR 
11/21/2016 10:28 
Number of Views: 130

Long-Presse / Baghdad
The head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, on Monday, the political parties in the region to agree on forming a new government figure for the presidency of the region and the selection until the holding of new elections.
Barzani said in a statement, I followed (the long-Presse) that "the political parties and the government held continuous meetings among themselves to resolve the current problems in the region."
Barzani said he "must be enabled and the Kurdish parliament is the election of the new presidency to him," adding that it "may not be the survival of the previous body in the parliament because it was a source for creating crises in the region."
He pointed Barzani, according to the statement that "part of growing in the region, the economic crisis is due to external reasons linked to political, economic and security conditions in Iraq and the region in general, such as Daesh war and falling world oil prices and the deduction of the budget the province, in addition to the heavy burden as a result of asylum huge numbers of displaced people to the province and there are internal reasons as well represented in the circuit between the political parties in the province conflicts. "

https://almadapress.com/ar/news/79866/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:58 pm